So, Minnu nominated me for the Sunshine Bloggers awards yet again. It’s the 10th time that I’ve been nominated for any Bloggers Award. I call all my nominations as Dhamakas. It’s my 10th Dhamaka🎉. It feels special each time. I’m thankful to you for this honor Minnu! This is the 8th time that I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine bloggers award; that recognizes bloggers who are inspiring. It’s an opportunity to get involved in the community.
As for Minnu, she is an extremely talented and inspiring blogger herself. Her blog is about lifehijab, faith, food reviews, Please, check her blog out at:
- Thank the person who nominated you; and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers; and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on 1 of their blog posts.
- List the rules; and display the Sunshine Bloggers awards logo on your post or on your site.
Minnu! the answers to your questions are:
- What does blogging mean to you?
– Positivity, way to express myself, stress buster, hobby, passion and 1 of the things that brings self- satisfaction to me and more.
- What are your passions in life?
– Plenty! Some of them are:
- Reading 👓
- Blogging ✍️
- Writing 📝
- Traveling ✈️
- Nature 🏞️
- Movies 🍿
- Wanted to be a teacher once
- Languages 🈵
- Art 🎭🎨
- Food as in dinning out 🍽️.
- Biology, or I should say psychology 💭 and what not.
- Any 2 values that your blog won’t stray from?
– True to the aim of my blog, I blog to enhance the awareness of the readers. Positivity is too less in this world. And, in the process if someone can relate to the messages hidden in the post; it’ll be a cherry on top of the cake 🍰!
- What kind of movies do you like watching?
– Romantic, comic, entertaining, horror, suspense and moralistic. Infact, I’ll review Teefa in Trouble in a couple of days. I’ve watched it recently. And I loved it. Just wait a few more days. I just love to keep the readers in suspense 😈😂!
- What’s your favorite perfume?
– I’m more of a deodorant person. My favorite is Havoc. I’d use a perfume out of necessity only. So no favorites there.
- Favorite travel destination? And why?
– Malaysia because its culture attracts me and I believe it’s a beautiful place. I’ve never visited it. I’d like to go there at least once in this life time. Aahh! Someday!
- Name any 3 other blogs in the blogosphere that you enjoy?
I was asked to name only 3 so these 3 always top my list.
- What are the colors you like the most?
– Blue is so calm🔹. Green refreshes you ☘️. Orange attracts me🎈. Black dresses suit me▪️. Red is the color of love ♥️. It’s colors na not just color. Right! Actually, I can go on and on about those shades that I prefer; as there are many. However, these will do for now. Won’t they?
- Favorite book you read so far?
– I don’t have to think twice, before naming Umera Ahmed’s Peer- e – Kamil. It’s magical!
- What is the 1 thing that you like to do after a long day?
– Music, a movie or a conversation with a friend relaxes me.
- What do you have to say about modest fashion?
– I’d say that, I do believe in it. As far as I’m aware, it’s about wearing less revealing clothes. Its meaning might be different in every culture and religion. However, in my opinion, what’s wrong in loose, yet comfortable clothes and cover one’s body according to one’s own comfort? Nothing at all.
- Name 1 favorite color and why?
- What’s the meaning of life for you?
- You are most passionate about?
- What do you want to achieve with blogging?
- Which is your favorite movie? And why?
- Early morning riser or sleep late at night?
- When I say novel, name the first novel that comes to mind. And why?
- What are your all time preferable hobbies?
- Fashion is not about what you wear only; it’s something beyond that. Your thoughts?
- Coffee or tea?
- Do you think that today’s generation is successful in maintaining their relationships? If not, what are we lacking?