Atul Depak has nominated me for the Mystery Bloggers Award. I’m grateful to him for his kind gesture. This is my 11th nomination for any Bloggers Award. I use the word Dhamaka for all my nominations for blogging. So, this is my 11th Dhamaka🎉. It’s the first time though, that I’ve been nominated for the Mystery Bloggers Award.
What is the Mystery Bloggers Award?
According to Okoto Enigma The Mystery Bloggers Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blogs have magnetism, which not only captivates, inspires and motivates; but also adds to the knowledge of the readers. These bloggers are 1 of the best out there, and they deserve every nomination they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo or image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the blog and provide a link as well.
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10- 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with 1 wierd or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
AtulDepak thank you once again. He shares his thoughts and experiences with the readers on matters of general prudence, worldly and other-worldly affairs. Please check his blog out at:
Please, visit the blog of the creator of the award Okoto Enigma if you want to know anything more about it; at:
Atul Depak the answers to your questions are:
- How many times have you fallen in love?
– I do believe in true love 💕. Who wouldn’t? However, I’ve never fallen in love before. Not yet. I would love to experience this feeling though. I wanna know how it feels. On the other hand, I don’t think it’s a simple journey. Doesn’t love bring its complications along with its blessings too. I don’t consider myself prepared enough for them at the moment. Fingers crossed though. You never know. Hopefully, some day!
2. What embarrasses you in front of other people?
I’m an extremely friendly person. However, I’m an introvert and shy too. So, I want to make friends; but I can’t approach people myself. I’ve sort of a battle going on inside my head all the time. It’s so confusing! It irritates me. And, it’s embarrassing as well when people usually perceive me as a rude, arrogant person at our first meet; due to my lack of initiative to strike a conversation with someone new. While, in my heart I know that the exact opposite is actually true. All I can do is to wait for people to realize themselves that, first impressions are not always correct. Not many have the patience, nor the time to stick by till the realization dawns upon them. May be it’s not embarrassing for everyone else; but it is for me. Therefore, I have few friends but my amigos know me inside out. 🙂. So, I do wish I could change my habit some how; still I’ve zero regrets. I treasure all of my friendships.
3. If you could change anything about the way you were raised. What would it be?
– Alhamdlillah! Nothing at all. People admire my parents for the way they’ve brought me and my siblings up; for the values that they’ve instilled in us. Many would give anything in their power to give their children they kind of upbringing that I’m blessed with. Then, why would I want to change anything about it. Absolutely not!
And, if answering this question (Allah forbid!) becomes a matter of life and death for me na 😨. I’d have to lie to save my life, and say that I wouldn’t mind a little more freedom. (P.S I have all the freedom in the world 😀 Ma Sha Allah!)
4 If you could have dinner with any 1 historic personality; who would it be? And why?
I don’t have to think twice before saying Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah! I admire him alot. For his sencerity, loyalty, determination, st leadership qualities and what not. He was the best visionary in my opinion. Had it not been for him, Pakistan would never have existed.
And, about the food I would order; who feels hungry when your historic hero, your ideal is sitting in front of you? Just for the sake of answering your question; I’d say I love Chinese🍗🍜. So, I can eat it any where anytime.
5 What’s the most wierd conversation that you’ve ever over heard?
Well, sorry if you find the answer boring or something; but I don’t have the habit to over hear conversations. I don’t do that by mistake even. So, I don’t remember a slightest incident of over hearing something wierd. Impossible even in my worst nightmare 😨💭.
3 things about me are:
- I love traveling.
- I’m passionate about writing as a whole; not just blogging.
- I love to read anything and everything.
My questions to the nominees are:
- If a king puts many precious things in front of you (money, land, diamonds, a ranking position); and asks you to choose 1. What would you choose?
- How can we change ourselves to contribute to a better world?
- What in your opinion is the purpose of your life?
- If you could be a fictional character; what would you like to be. And why?
- If you had 1 super power; what would it be? (wierd)
http://samsedblog.wordpress.com Atul has already nominated you. This is your second nomination. I can’t help it though; you are so inspiring.
http://worldinwordsbyareeshaabid.wordpress.com Atul has already nominated you. This is your second nomination. I can’t help it though; you are so inspiring.
In my opinion my best posts are:
I’m not self obsessed honestly 😂. It was quite difficult for me to decide. If you don’t believe me, you can see for yourself ☺️.