This is the 12 time that I’ve been nominated for any bloggers Awards. The word that I love to use about all my nominations is Dhamaka! So it’s my 12th Dhamaka🎉
I’ve been nominated for Real Neat Blog Award for the first time by Atul Depak though.
Thank you very much Atul Depak! It’s such an honor.
This award was created by Kitty in 2014. She created this award because she believes that:
There are so many bloggers whose blogs deserve more attention.
Please, follow the creator of this award on wordpress at:
Atul Depak shares his thoughts and experiences with his readers on matters of general prudence worldly and other worldly affairs. Please, check his blog out at:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you; linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any 7 bloggers you like; linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc).
- Ask them 7 questions.
Atul Depak! my answers to your questions are:
1 When did you screwed up something, but no 1 ever found out it was you?
– Never happened to me at all! Whenever I screw up something na; I get caught easily most of the time 😂. Can’t hide anything, people say that my face is so expressive that I don’t even have to say a word; and the other person would realize that I’ve messed up instantly. You can’t hide anything from your parents specifically. Can you? So, I don’t even try to hide if I’m stuck somewhere; because I know already that it’s useless.
2 What skill would you wish to master?
– Plenty! I’d say writing though ✍️. I’ve always been quite passionate about it. I feel empowered whenever I express myself. So, I’d love to be a renowned writer all over the world. Hopefully, some day!
3 What fact amazes you everything you think of it?
– I believe that, parenting is the toughest job on the face of this Earth. So, whenever I see a parent struggling to make every single wish of their children come true. I find it inspiring as well as amazing. How can someone be so caring and patient at the same time? That’s magical! It’s the best relationship in the world.
4 Is there any app that you hate but use anyway?
– Well I hate the Messenger of my Facebook account these days. It doesn’t function most of the time. It’s so irritating😡! However, I don’t have any other option.
5 If you could speak only 1 word today, what would you say?
– I won’t think twice before saying Alhamdlillah! People are the least thankful nowadays. And, if they do thank other people; they forget to be thankful to the Almighty usually. That’s something extremely essential I feel. I mean, it’s a simple word. Won’t cost much. We just don’t have the habit to do so though.
6 What’s the most wildest thing you’ve ever done in a hotel room?
– It’s not in my nature to be wild. I’m a very simple person. And, I’ve never had a chance to do anything wild in a hotel room yet. I doubt that, I’d even do something like that if given a chance; because it defies my nature.
7 What according to you is the best egalitarian or religious way of life?
– According to me, Islam offers the best way of life. It’s about equality, justice and what not. It’s up to us, if we follow the best way of life; to our best capability or not. The society is prejudiced, but Islam is not.
8 If you had the world’s attention for 10 seconds; what would you say?
– I’d say:
- Be kind.
- No prejudice.
- Stop violence against women; any sort of abuse.
- Smile more 🙂.
- Be positive! and spread it.
- Be more thankful
- You are your own priority.
- Don’t ever let the fire inside you die. Follow your passions come what may.
- You live once. So, enjoy it to the maximum.
Oh no 😔! My 10 seconds are over already! I had so much more to say 🙎.
9) Which qualities in a person attract you the most?
– respect, trust, humbleness, truth, kindness, honesty, passion, care, focus, commitment, I should be the priority, the one who knows what he wants, and can go to any extent to get it, clarity, personal space is very important to me. I don’t like it if someone dominates me unnecessarily. No smoking!
10) What’s something that you’ve tried; that you’ll never ever try again?
– There’s no such thing that I’ve tried already, and I wouldn’t want to try again. I excell in every thing I do. Alhamdlillah! I believe that, if you start doing something then put your 100 % efforts in it. I gurentee you that, you’ll be successful. In Om Shanti Om Sharukh Khan’s character says na:
Agr kisi cheez ko sachay Dil se chaho Tau Puri kainat tumhe usse milane ki koshish me lg jati hai.
Something like that 😂. I believe in that philosophy. After giving ur 100% if you still fail in anything, then that’s destiny.
I don’t have a better way to answer your question though. I don’t have any bad habits like smoking etc. So, you have to try something first, to not try it again. And, as I said before, there’s nothing like that.
- What’s your biggest achievement?
- What’s your motto in life?
- Why do you love blogging?
- If you have read my blogs, what’s your favorite blog written by me?
- Which is that 1 movie that has inspired you the most?
- What’s the best life advice you ever got from someone?
- We’ve just made this an official award ceremony. How is accompanying you?
I nominate :