Sam Mubz has nominated me for the Mystery Bloggers Award. I’m grateful to her for her kind gesture. This is the 13th time that I’ve been nominated for any bloggers award. I use the word Dhamaka for all my blogging nominations. So, this is my 13th Dhamaka 🎉. It’s my second nomination for the Mystery Bloggers Award though.
What is the Mystery Bloggers Award?
According to Okoto Enigma the Mystery Bloggers Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blogs have some magnetism that not only captivates, inspires, motivates the readers but also adds to their knowledge. These bloggers are 1 of the best out there, and they deserve every nomination they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging ; and do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo or image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank who ever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with 1 wierd or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Thank you once again Sam Mubz. Her blog is about education, love, poetry, literature and life. Please, check her blog out; at:
Please, check the blog of the creator of the award Okoto Enigma if you want to know anything more about it; at:
Sam Mubz the answers to your questions are:
- Does writing energize you or exhaust you?
– I can write for more than 48 hours without getting bored. It’s my passion. I enjoy it. So, it energizes me. It’s my stress buster. It gives me self satisfaction. I can never get tired or exhausted of writing 🙂.
2 What’s the first book that made you cry?
– It was A Walk to Remember. I couldn’t stop shedding tears the first time I read it. It’s too emotional. It’s heart wrenching 💔. It forced me to keep wondering for days; why is life so unfair to the good people? Why do innocent, pure souls have to leave their loved ones so early 😭😢?
3 What’s the most unethical practice in the publishing industry?
– Plenty. I can’t name just 1. I find the following unethical or unjust for writers. I hope something could be done about them some day. They are:
- Not giving due credit to the original writer. Sometimes, people don’t mention the writer at all. And, take all the credit themselves.
- Not paying the writer anything. Or paying too less.
- The 1 who gives the money, thinks that the writer is a servant now, so I can use his talent the way I want. Even if it means not lift a finger and over burdening the writer with work and unreal expectations; because I have paid so everything is justified.
About the last point; I say. Payment is every writer’s right. He gets paid, because of his talent and hard work. Writers are humans too. They have their personal lives. Their can be times that they can’t live up to your expectations. You pay to appreciate the writer’s talent. Money doesn’t give the employers any right to make puppets out of writers. That’s unfair!
4 What literary pilgrimages have you gone on?
– I’m a part of several social media groups that promote literature. I treasure every piece of literature, that I get my hands on. However, I’ve not been on any literary pilgrimages yet. I’m so busy in my own life that I didn’t get a chance to go on a single 1 yet. I want to go though. So, if I get a chance to fulfill my wish in future in future. I’ll grab it imidiately, without a second thought. 1 day hopefully!
5 Does a big ego help or hurt writers? (funny)?
– Be it writers, or someone belonging to another profession. Ego never does any good to anyone. It only harms everything. Relationships or jobs. Keeping your egos always in check is the key to be a successful person. A prosperous writer doesn’t let his ego lead his way.
3 things about me are:
- I love traveling.
- I’m passionate about writing as a whole; not just blogging.
- I love to read anything and everything.
Questions for my nominations:
- What makes you happy?
- Share your 5 strengths?
- Describe yourself in 1 word?
- What are you grateful for right now?
- Share an incident that made you strongly believe in yourself. Or an incident that taught you something you’ll never forget. (wierd).
My best posts are: