So Sam Mubz has nominated me for the Sunshine Bloggers award again. This is the 14th time that I’ve been nominated for any bloggers award. I use the word Dhamaka for all my nominations. This is my 14th Dhamaka 🎉. I hope not the last one though. This is also the 9th time that I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Bloggers award. It’s such a huge honor. I still consider myself new to the world of blogging. Every nomination is a blessing. So, thank you once again Sam Mubz!
Sam Mubz, an extremely talented blogger and now a very dear friend; her blog is about education, love, poetry, literature and life. Check her blog out at
- Thank the person who nominated you; and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers; and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on 1 of their blog posts m
- List the rules, and display the Sunshine Bloggers award logo on your site or on your post.
Sam Mubz! the answers to your questions are:
- What wierd food combination do you really enjoy?
– simple boiled rice with milk and sugar😋. I know it’s somewhat childish; but what to do I just love it.
2 When did something start out badly for you but in the end it was great?
– Just recently, someone paid me to do some research work for her. She literally had to cry buckets to convince me to do it; because I felt it was not fair on my part to research in place of someone else. I mean she should do it herself na! But then, she convinced me saying that she’ll research herself; and send everything to me. I just have to guide her in writing it because her grammar is not good. She can’t write good enough. So, I agreed, because I thought that correcting grammatical mistakes doesn’t mean that I’ve done something unfair. Does it? Anyways, as soon as she paid me, she started behaving like my boss; and I was supposed to be her employee. I was literally dancing to her tunes. In my mind, I always thought that I was helping her. Somehow, It never occurred to me initially that; I’m working for her. So, it was a bumpy ride. It took me a month to realize that ok she’s my boss now😂. Silly me! But once it suncked in, everything went well. And, the work is almost over now. And, I can relax. Celebration mode on!P.s Yesterday, she text me saying that I’ve been troubling you loads na.
That was an experience – a good experience because it made me learn a lot. So, if someone asks me to write something on the similar pattern in future; I’ll be better prepared to deal with her this time.
3 What’s something that’ll always be in fashion no matter how much time passes?
– I believe that you’re not talking about clothes here. Are you? I’ll say, the relationship between parents and children doesn’t change no matter how much time passes 👨👩👧👦. Parents always love you; be it parents of 1948 or 2029. They’ll scold you when alone but clap the loudest for you at your convocation ceremony. Similarly, if parents are friendly with you, it doesn’t mean that; children of 2040 stop respecting their parents.
4 What social stigma does the society need to get over?
– Plenty! Woman of today is better than that of 1947 for example, we still have to go a long way though. Mental illnesses is not a taboo. Talk about it more so that we walk towards a solution. Your child is your responsibility, but you can’t make decisions for them. Our environment is as much as our responsibility as it’s of the government. Corruption is the biggest evil. Be kind to the disabled as much as possible, or those suffering from fatal deseases. Ridicule won’t cure them. I don’t understand why the society leaves you to sulk in loneliness, the very moment when you need someone’s support the most. Space and self respect is as important as breathing is. Lastly, education is the key to fight social stigma or another problem no matter how big it is. Dowry is another issue. Men have their own problems, but they don’t get the support that they should; because they are men and they’re supposed to be the 1 who supports. So they don’t need any support themselves. This attitude is wrong. Education helps you to distinguish between what’s right and what’s wrong. It enables you to take a stand for yourself and for others. And the list goes on….
5 If you couldn’t be convicted of any 1 type of crime. What criminal charge would you like to be immune to?
– I hate abusers to death. Any 1 who abuses the the weak mentally, physically or verbally need to punished severely. Abusive parents, abusive husbands, abusive wives, pedophiles, abusive bosses….. I’d like to shoot them on the spot if I’ll not be convicted of it later on🔫. Court proceedings take a lot of time and energy too. The judgements are not always fair. That’s why, I said I want them to be shot dead. If given a chance to abusers to refer to the court, they can escape easily after manipulation or corruption. Your servant or your maid is not your property. Talking to them nicely won’t cost you anything. That’s my opinion, you can disagree if you want to.
6 What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
– Difficult question, I love movies. I can watch anything any time. I never get bored. So difficult to choose 1. I’d say, Dilwale Dulhanya Le Jaye Gay, Hum AP K Hain Kon, The Lion King, A Walk to Remember and The Notebook🍿.
7 Where do you get your news?
– News papers, news channels and the social media.
8 If you job gave you a surprise 3 days paid break to rest and recuperate what would you do with those 3 days?
– interesting question! I’d:
- Sleep for 24 hours at least 😴 😂.
- I’d plan a dinner with friends and watch my favorite movie🍿.
- I’d go on a vacation for a day, and visit some place that has beaches⛱️🌊.
9 What’s wrong but seems right?
– Love! I’m not talking about siblings, friends or parents. When you’re in love everything seems right. The world seems under your feet. The love that you share with your better halves is not wrong but it’s risky. If your love interest loves you back, even then there’ll be many fingers ready to point at you. If it’s one sided, the one-sided lover has to suffer alone. Arranged marriages are sometimes a blessing, but difficult at others unless your spouse supports you endlessly. Matters of the heart are the biggest gamble possible. So, if love offers roses 🌹 be ready for thorns too. I don’t mean, don’t fall in love. Of course! every one should. Don’t expect to be rescued by your prince charming though. Be ready to stand for yourself; and pass the tests life throws at your feet with flying colors. Apart from that I don’t think there’s something wrong but seems right. What’s wrong is wrong.
10 What’s the most epic way you’ve seen some one quit or be fired?
– I’m not the right person to ask this question. I’ve never done a job before. Still, I’ll tell you an incident. I went to do a teaching job once. I taught there for 1 day. I’m so soft spoken! I quit the next day. I realized that teaching is not my cup of tea. After that I’m a writer. I write on line. For me that’s more than an epic quit!
11) What are some red flags to watch out for in daily life?
- – Be dedicated to your profession if you don’t want to loose your job.
- Take care of your health so that you don’t fall ill.
- Be careful while walking or driving to avoid accidents
- If you are a student study hard for good grades and better future.
- Be loyal to your relationships.
These top my list.
- What makes you happy the most?
- Share your 5 strengths?
- Describe yourself in 1 word?
- What are you grateful for right now?
- Share an incident that made you strongly believe in yourself?
- Share an incident that taught you something you’ll never forget?
- Do you have any writing habit on your blog that bugs you; and you try to stop doing it?
- Is there any particular type of characterization in a story that appeals to you. ( Romance, Redemption, Revenge, be the very best like no 1 ever was etc.)
- We’ve made this an official award ceremony. What are you going to wear?
- Who is accompanying you?
- When you accept your award, who would you thank in your speech?
If I forgot some 1 please don’t feel bad. I could only nominate 11. I’ll make it up to you; if I get a chance next time ☺️.